You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
Ingredients: Gluten free, vegan friendly. AQUA (WATER), MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT CERA (MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT WAX), PROPANEDIOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT BIS-OCTYLDODECYL DIMER DILINOLEATE/PROPANEDIOL COPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, MAY CONTAIN IRON OXIDES. 7ml
Suitable for all eye colours.
1. Wipe excess mascara off the wand onto a clean tissue to avoid mascara overload
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion
6. For ‘doll eyes’ lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful ‘doll eyes’ look
Lily Lolo Recent Highlights:
- Lily Lolo is the #1 100% Natural Mineral Cosmetic Brand from Europe.
- Recently Featured In Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, You, and Marie Claire.
- Lily Lolo Foundation was Beauty Editors #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine.
- Winner of the Green Beauty Bible Award