Lily Lolo Foundation Sample Pack
Award Winning Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 is finely milled and buffs into the skin effortlessly allowing custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean & healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
Natural. Mineral. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Ingredients: Natural. Mineral. Vegan. Gluten Free. MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
- *Samples with lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- *SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
- *Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- *Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- *Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- *Soft matte finish
- *Active antibacterial ingredients
- *Vegan friendly
- *Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
- *High performance and water resistant
How to find the right shade?
China Doll is suitable for fair skin tones.
It’s important to find the right shade of foundation for your skin tone. Try our inexpensive samples in order to ensure you have an exact match.
Remember to match your foundation to the skin tone on your jaw line, and not on your hand (they may be very different).
If a shade looks too ashy it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange (even the slightest bit!) it’s too dark. With mineral foundation it’s easy to mix shades together as well.
For guidance choosing your shade look at your skin in daylight, you may notice that you have more pinky tones or more yellowy tones, so then choose a shade which matches the undertones.
Looking at the veins in your wrists can also help, if the veins look blue, you’re more likely to have cool colouring, with pinky undertones and if the veins look more green, warm undertones and yellow colouring.
How to Apply?
It's a good idea to try two or three samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark.
Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round.
Step 1) Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar
Step 2) Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
Step 3) Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions
Step 4) Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
Lily Lolo Recent Highlights:
- Lily Lolo is the Original Healthy Natural Makeup from Europe
- Recently Featured In Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, You, and Marie Claire
- Lily Lolo Foundation was Beauty Editors #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine
- Winner of the Green Beauty Bible Award