Lily Lolo Pressed Blush Just Peachy
Lily Lolo Pressed Blush Just Peachy : Matte, peach. Gluten free. Vegan friendly. An easy-wear, velvety Pressed Blush that is kind to your skin and highly pigmented; perfect for adding a sheer natural flush to a brighter pop of colour. Award Winning Lily Lolo Pressed Mineral Blush is available in both matte and shimmer. Lily Lolo pressed blush is the healthy choice for adding a natural flush to your cheeks. Choose from a gorgeous range of pinks, peaches and earthy browns.
- *Silky, creamy texture for a smooth application
- *Lightweight, colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look
- *Anti-ageing with sea holly extract and argan oil
- *Moisturising with jojoba oil
- *Natural anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial protection
- *Vegan friendly – Except for Burst Your Bubble & In The Pink
- *Range of finishes from matt to sheen
- *Fragrance and talc free
- *Travel friendly
- *Oil free
- *Long-wearing and stays colour true all day
- *Sheer and light, colour is built in layers using an
Ingredients: Gluten free. Vegan friendly. MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]. 4g
How to apply mineral Blush?
To achieve a flattering blush shade try to choose one that’s the closest to your natural flush, combining two blush shades can create a polished look. Matching your blush shade to your lip colour gives a sophisticated and balanced look.
Step 1. Sprinkle a little Blush into the lid of your jar
Step 2. Using your Blush brush swirl into the minerals to pick up product, tap off excess
Step 3. Apply in light layers to the apples of the cheeks to achieve your desired finish.
Lily Lolo Recent Highlights:
- Lily Lolo is the Original Healthy Natural Makeup from Europe
- Recently Featured In Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, You, and Marie Claire
- Lily Lolo Foundation was Beauty Editors #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine
- Winner of the Green Beauty Bible Award