Lily Lolo Barely Beige Cover Up
Lily Lolo Barely Beige Cover Up from London ( Light Shade ) is a light concealer for hard to cover areas such as spots and blemishes. Award Winning Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer blends away blemishes and dark circles. It encompasses natural healing properties and can be built in layers to achieve perfect coverage. Gluten free, vegan friendly, GMO free.
A light concealer for hard to cover areas such as spots and blemishes.
* Our light concealer is free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, fragrance.
* Light concealer is natural and gentle, ideal for disguising blemishes or dark circles
* Oil free, silky and soft, never cakey or powdery
* light concealer contains ingredients with healing properties, covering and controlling break-outs with a matte finish
*Made with natural ingredients
Ingredients: Gluten free, vegan friendly, GMO free, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides. 5g in a 20ml sifter jar.
Barely Beige is a lighter shade of mineral concealer. It’s best used alongside foundation shades in light and light-medium categories.
How to apply mineral concealer?
Applying concealer after your foundation will mean you useless as you’ll only use it in the areas that it’s needed. If your concealers is a little light, try applying underneath foundation or mix with a little foundation. You can mix mineral concealer with your foundation and apply with a Super Kabuki for heavier coverage all over.
Step 1. Sprinkle a little concealer or corrector into the lid of your jar
Step 2. Using your Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
Step 3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
Lily Lolo Recent Highlights:
- Lily Lolo is the Original Healthy Natural Makeup from Europe
- Recently Featured In Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, You, and Marie Claire
- Lily Lolo Foundation was the Beauty Editors #1 Pick of ELLE Magazine
- Winner of the Green Beauty Bible Award